We continue to work through the simple presentation of the gospel found in the Two Ways to Live leaflet – you can find the presentation here.
This evening we continue to reflect on the first step, the beginning of the story,
- God is the loving ruler of the world
- He made the world
- He made us rulers of the world under him
This week we reflect on the kind of questions those principles give rise to,
- What need is there for a ruler?
- What makes you think anyone made the world?
- Isn’t it arrogant to assume we’re in charge?