Carryduff Baptist Church is committed to protecting your personal information and being transparent about what information we hold about you.
- We collect information that is personal data. Personal data is information that can be used to help identify an individual, such as name, address, phone number, email address.
- We collect information about members, adherents, and some of the people who participate in our various ministries.
- We collect information to provide information, to manage our ministries, and fulfil our charitable objectives and for administration.
- We only collect the information that we need or that you agree we can collect.
- We do our best to keep personal information secure wherever we collect personal data online.
- We never sell your data and we will never share it with another company or charity for their own purposes.
- We only share data where we are required by law or with carefully selected service providers who carry out work for us (e.g., MailChimp). We recognise the importance of ensuring that all our service providers treat your data as carefully as we would and use it only as instructed.